Saturday, February 16, 2019

Social Marketing Tips

Social Marketing is fun, profitable, hot and lively.
It is strong because of popular up-trends in Social Media sites.
The secret to Social Media Marketing is to develop a group of followers who know you, like you, listen to you and look forward to your next message.
That would work with anything of course.  It's almost the definition of "friends." 
I'm here to share the best ideas and tools I'm using to work with todays social media.
You can also find other possibilities on my blog listing of IM Tips.

Facebook and Twitter have the biggest audiences and the most restrictions for advertisers.  Don't ignore them, but don't count on them either except for paid ads.  There are a lot of smaller sites too. 

I also use a group of websites at  IBOtoolbox because their focus is on work and business like LinkedIn

Blogging is the simplest way to create (or copy/paste) messages and share them on the Internet.
Notice on my free blog the social sharing possibilities beneath each post:
mlmexpressblog.com
This blog gives away free subscribers to get you started and it includes an RSS feed that can spread your messages across the web automatically.
You can grow into several facebook pages and twitter accounts, and then automation becomes necessary.
You'll also find several tools to share blogs or messages on other social sites to save you time. 
SocialOomph  has the must useful set of automation tools.  It helps you maintain many social sites, grow your audience and even schedule social activities.  It is one of the few tools where I pay to upgrade and use it fully. 
I like FeedSpot to share my favorite posts.  And Scoop.it  to publish URLs and links.  Buffer is another good social sharing site.

I also use two higher end ($100/mo) sites for promotions and future growth: 
I began with WorldProfitUniversity for a millionaire's advice, including all the IM tools you need.  Plus they train my new affiliates to make money. 

Life is good again -- now that I'm organized and automated in my business.  

Enjoy!
And let me know how it's working for you.

Glen Brink, askgb.com
glenbrink (at) yahoo.com
1-(303) 442-6460

Glen :-)

No comments: